Bio-STARTM GB combines a new patented technology of oil and grease degradation with its continuous seeding system. Bio-STAR GB dissolves slowly in water gradually liberating microbial growth stimulant and a synergistic bacterial mixture selected for its high digestive capacity. Used on a regular basis, this system greatly improves active degradation of oil and grease and reduces their accumulation on surfaces, lift stations, and grease trap, while decreasing the production of odors.
- Small sewer systems and grease trap
- High load grease trap
- Maintenance of small lift stations and sewer systems.
- Slow-release block allowing continuous seeding for grease traps and sewer system.
- Break down oil and grease and bad odors
- Provides an effective treatment without the expense and maintenance of automatic dosing systems.
- Uses and releases of natural microorganisms and bio-stimulating agents.
- Reduces maintenance costs.
- Treatment lasting up to one month.
- Easy to use and inexpensive.
|Bacterial count||4 x 109 cfu/gram|
|Bacterial type||Consortium of Bacillus|
|Biological pathways||Aerobic and facultative anaerobic|
|Pathogenic bacteria||Salmonella/Shigella free|
|pH range||6.0 – 8.5|
|Effective temperature range||6º – 45º C|
|Shelf life||1 year, between 2° – 35° C|