|Bio-STAR MuniBac is ready to use bio-enzymatic product, designed to treat municipal wastewater with a special emphasis on the degradation of fats, oils, and greases (FOG). This enriched synergistic blend of selectively-adapted bacteria is also very efficient in maintaining sewage lines and keeping pumping stations oil and grease-free. It reduces significantly BOD/COD, suspended solids, and odors.
Conventional and FOG rich municipal wastewater.
Wastewater treatment plants (all types)
Sewage collection systems.
BENEFITS – TREATMENT PLANT
- Increases biological stability of the treatment and reduces the impact of overcharging
- Reduces BOD/COD up to 20%
- Improves settling and reduces flocculent agents up to 20 to 30%
- Allows rapid biomass recovery after a shock load
- Reduces sludge generation up to 15 to 30%
- Eliminates grease build-up and foaming
- Increases energy efficiency
BENEFITS – COLLECTION SYSTEM
- Reduces cleaning frequency of pumping stations
- Eliminates crown corrosion problems
- Reduces BOD/COD upstream wastewater treatment plant
- Reduces odors
||5 x 109 cfu/gram
||A consortium of Bacillus and Pseudomonas
||Aerobic and facultative anaerobic
||6.0 – 8.5
||6º – 45º C
||1 year between 2°– 35° C